Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Elf Lady

Hello there! Thank you for coming here to read about my various comings and going from places yet unrevealed. I'm sure that this blog will be very, very boring. I'm pretty much just a teenage girl who apparently is interested in things that don't interest other girls my age and vice versa.

I love to learn. Anything. Biochemistry, Greek literature, Herbal medicine, A worm's life cycle, psychology, quantum physics, the history of Rock and Roll, or even C++. You name it, I'll listen to you about it. There are only a couple of things that I don't care about. Those include: what I should be wearing, shopping, fashion trends, television shows that I consider pointless( not that they are bad, I just personally don't care about them) such as Hannah Montana, Life with Derek, Suite Life of Zach and Cody, and anything on Disney Channel, Lindsay Lohan's jail record, who's dating who, gossip, etc. In other words I'm a nerd. A Nerdfighter to be specific.

I love to write. I write poems, short stories, longer stories, songs, and random pieces of wisdom. I have a poem that's going to be published in a compilation of young poet's poems entitled "Brilliance" The poem is called "Endings; Never and Happy". Most of my poem's are very morbid. I am going to be particapating in NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month which is November. It's basically just writing a novel non-stop in one month. It's pretty cool.

I also love 60's music bands. My favorite is The Beatles (I like George the best). Other bands I like include Queen, The Kinks, The Hollies, Billy Joel, The Monkees, The Who, The Zombies, The Doors, The Byrds, The Mamas and the Papas, Afterglow, Weezer, Coldplay, Pink Floyd, The Eagles, Elton John, Dean Ford & The Gaylords, The Red Krayola, The Cure, Gary Lewis and the Playboys, Led Zepplin, and more! Yah, I know that's a lot, but the bold ones are the ones I like the most. My favorite songs are "Blow Away" by George Harrison, "For No One" by The Beatles, "She's Leaving Home" by The Beatles, "Time of the Season" by The Zombies, "She's Not There" by The Zombies, "Piano Man" by Billy Joel, and "On A Carousel" by The Hollies.

I also love SciFi television shows. I love Star Trek, but only original series. Spock was always my favorite. I also love Doctor Who and Torchwood. Wow, this is really long.



Captain Kirk BABY!